Among the numerous problems that plague people in the present times, plantar fasciitis is one that has been a major cause of worry. With the pain receding very slowly and coming back again and again, people desperately looking for a cure that is permanent and useful. And the Jeremy Roberts’s Fast plantar fasciitis cure comes as a much-desired solution in such a scenario.
What about plantar fasciitis that everyone is scared?
There are many who are seen getting plagued by plantar fasciitis. Those who are unaware may think what’s plantar fasciitis? The following discussion will help you understand what it is.
Plantar fasciitis is the ailment which takes place at the bottom of your heels. It is mainly the web like ligament- very thin which links your heel with your frontal foot. It provides support to your foot arch and allows you to walk comfortably. This is one of the regular orthopedic issues which keeps coming up.
The plantar fascia ligament undergoes lots of wear and tear while you lead your daily life. Usually, these ligaments perform the role of shock or impact absorbers providing the utmost support to your foot arch. However, just as everything has its limits, this ligament has its too. When too much pressure is applied to your feet, it pressurizes this ligament of yours and damages it substantially. It becomes swollen and causes a great deal of tenderness and stiffness.
After you have got a fair idea of what’s plantar fasciitis is, it is time to dig into matters regarding what causes plantar fasciitis?
- If you are willing to find what causes plantar fasciitis, you will find that the reasons are plenty, but the first one would be if you are someone obese or overweight. Yes, folks, you develop a greater chance of being plagued by plantar fasciitis if you have excess loads accumulated in your body. This is because of the increase in pressure on your ligament. This happens when you suddenly gain lots of weight.
- Ladies who happen to be expecting children regularly experience the bouts of this disease, especially at times of prolonged pregnancy.
- If you are an athlete and are into long distance running and stuff, you are also a candidate who might get affected by plantar fasciitis. Your job involves staying on your feet for long periods of time and pushing its limits to further beyond. You have to stay active also and exercise extensively to reach the level of fitness which you have set out to achieve. During all this, you are bound to damage your ligament. People who are factory workers or work at diners are also candidates for this disease.
- The age at which active men and women can get this disease is somewhere around 40 to 70 years of age. However, studies have shown that this disease is more common amongst women than their opposite sex.
- Other candidates prone to this issue are those having flat feet or high arches. Your tight Achilles tendons which link your heels with your calf muscle might also experience plantar fasciitis aliment.
- People who use simple shows having substandard soles or below average arch support are also hampered by this problem.
- Standing for prolonged periods of time can also lead to such problems.
What does plantar fasciitis feel like
The thing to note here is that plantar fasciitis is not due to heel spurs. So you should keep that in mind. There are many who may also ask what does plantar fasciitis feel like and where does plantar fasciitis hurt the most?
Normally people will feel a little bit of pain near the edge of their heel just where foot arch is situated. The pain in the early stages is like a needle like feeling, but with the passage of time, it gets worse. Also, if you are using your feet constantly in spite of the pain being there, then the chances are that your ailments will increase very quickly. It may also reach a stage when you may experience pain when you place your feet on the ground. Or when you have finished your activity and have sat down to rest, that is when the pain will start taking over. One of the places where the pain is felt the most is when you press the portion of the heel or when you pull the toes backward right towards the face. These are areas which can prove to be extremely painful.
Does it lead to leg pain?
After covering almost all the important and noteworthy aspects of this painful complication one thing is left to be covered. That is, can plantar fasciitis cause leg pain? This is something which many people are concerned and regularly ask their doctors. Here are the true facts:
The answer to can plantar fasciitis cause leg pain can be a tricky one, especially as it depends on the nature of your pain. The most common thing which is found as per researchers is that in the morning when you take your first step, you may experience some severe pain in the heel of your foot portion. In that case, you are suffering from plantar fasciitis which will lead to your feet painting. You will not be able to walk because of the pain experienced. Another time when you may experience some pain in your legs is when you get up and walk after sitting down for some time.
Where does plantar fasciitis hurt
As already mentioned above, this is very common among people who are overweight or ladies who are expecting children the latter, number of occasions.
There are many ways by which you can treat plantar fasciitis,
- One such exercise which you can try out is leaning forward against a wall with your knee straight and your heel placed on the ground. Stretch and lean slowly and hold the posture for about 10 seconds and then repeat the dose.
- Another mode is applying ice for 15 to 20 minutes and doing it about 3 times a day to prevent the ligament from swelling up.
Thus, these are some important facts about plantar fasciitis. Hopefully, this has helped you understand where does plantar fasciitis hurt and if you have the same symptoms or problems, it time to look for a cure such as Fast plantar fasciitis cure.