Now a days Plantar fasciitis is a common problem amongst the aged people and the athletes. For the athletes, plantar fasciitis occurs because of injury. But for the common people there are so many reasons behind this problem. Now the question is what plantar fasciitis is. There are many ligaments in the body. Plantar fascia is one of them. This ligament acts like a connector between bone-heel and the toes. When this ligament got injured or it gains extra pressure, then the soft tissues of that part of the body can’t act normally, and a feeling of severe pain is raised. And this acute problem is called plantar fasciitis. There are so many ways to treat this problem. But the question is how does plantar fasciitis go away. But it would be better to follow the natural way. Because natural ways don’t have any side effects. “Fast plantar fasciitis cure” by Jeremy Roberts is a good way to treat plantar fasciitis. Many people have already tried it and got good result.
- Exercise is the best way to treat plantar fasciitis. One of the best exercises is stretching exercise. As already discussed key ligament plantar fascia should be kept in normal condition. And to do that stretching exercise is the best process. Through stretching exercise the calf muscles and soft tendons of the Achilles can regain their normal activity. So practice stretching exercises on the bed before you get out of the bed in the morning. Regular exercise obviously gives a fruitful result. These exercises actually relieves the pain of the ligament.
- Losing extra weight of the body can be very helpful to recover from plantar fasciitis. Extra weight always create extra pressure in the lower portion of the body. And this extra weight affects the plantar fascia ligament. Which ultimately brings severe pain.
- Massage is another best key to recover from this problem. You can massage your feet by yourself or you can use electric massage to cure plantar fasciitis.
- High heel shoe is another great cause of plantar fasciitis. This type of shoes, mainly effects back and heel.
- Therapy is another way to treat plantar fasciitis. There are various therapies. Some are manual. Manual therapy is good because it works properly and without any side effect. There is also shock wave therapy. A shock wave therapy is good, but applies it if your doctor recommends you.
- Sometimes a big question is raised by the patient. And the question do plantar fasciitis wraps work. Yes, it works. But the actual question is do plantar fasciitis wraps work properly for all patients. Then the answer should be no. Remember, there are several reasons behind this problem. So plantar fasciitis wrap work according to the reason of the problem. And doctor is the best adviser in it.
- Now to solve the problem on more questions you have to answer and that is who treats plantar fasciitis. Obviously the simple and common answer is doctor. But the actual question is which treatment can completely cure plantar fasciitis and where from you can get that.
- Now the million dollar question is can plantar fasciitis come back. The answer is yes, it comes back for most of the time. Once you are diagnosed with plantar fasciitis, you could feel the pain for several times even after spending a lot of money for various treatments. But obviously there are some ways that help to stop the chance of coming back.
- Apart from this there is some more natural treatment. This treatment is actually a homemade treatment. You can take a bottle filled with ice and can put it just under the bottom of your feet. Now roll the bottle with your feet. This will reduce the inflammation caused by plantar fasciitis.
- One more way to recover from plantar fasciitis is to use hot water and cold water alternately. Do it several times on a regular basis.
- Some gels are available in the market. You can apply it on the affected area. The chemical composition of this gel reduces the irritating pain caused by plantar fasciitis.
- Apart from all this natural way there are some surgical ways too. But surgery is regarded as the last destination to treat this problem. Aged or middle aged persons are the worst affected part of the society, because they have tried all alternatives , and now there is no choice for them. So surgery is the last option to the question how does plantar fasciitis go away. But this is not a natural treatment. Even some patients take a corticosteroid injection to get rid of the unbearable pain. But corticosteroid has some side effects also. So again, be aware of taking this medicine, and remember this is not a natural way to treat plantar fasciitis.
The famous e-book, Fast plantar fasciitis cure written by Jeremy Roberts is probably the best way to cure plantar fasciitis completely. Now you can ask how it is possible that a book can help you to solve this problem. Honestly, this book is a comprehensive study, or you can say it is a collection of some proper recommendations, some acute suggestions. The best part of this e-book is that it describes the proper way to lead a normal life. Busy schedule of everyday life makes us so busy that we even forget to perform our regular normal activities. So it is your duty to take responsibility to build a sound health from today. The most amazing thing about the human race is that they know what is good and what is bad, but instead of knowing this truth, he repeats the same mistakes. Proper lifestyle can give good strength, proper diet can give the power to perform actions from sunrise to sunset. We know everything, we just need the mentality to do the right thing at the right time. Human beings are the best creature on earth. And the best creature has the ability to stop any problem. So patience with courage and proper lifestyle will help to stop plantar fasciitis.