Does Fatty Liver Diet Guide Really Work?
The Fatty Liver Diet Guide Book simplifies the process of defeating your Fatty Liver Disease. This is a four-step process through a diet designed to rid your body of this disease and improve your overall health. The diet begins by teaching you how to eat right. By learning the right foods to stay away from and which ones will help you fight your Fatty Liver Disease.
Eating the right foods and eliminating the bad is the first step, you then have to learn how to diet. The guide will show a diet that has been scientifically proven and is based on research to reverse the disease. The third step then takes you through some lifestyle changes you will need to make. When you suffer from Fatty Liver Disease staying active is extremely important. The guide will teach you some healthy exercises to perform that will improve your health. The fourth step will teach you how to maintain the diet and exercise to ensure your body returns and stays at full health.
About The Author
Dorothy Spencer is a veteran nurse, medical researcher, health consultant and author. She has been handling fatty liver disease for a lot of years during her nursing practice in hopes of finding an end to the disease. She has faced the ugly symptoms of this disease with her patients and witnessed their despair and fear and watched as they reached the inevitable liver cancer and liver failure.
Her work was extensively in hospitals and most often in the Intensive Care Unit and at times in the out-patient area. These are two of the most common areas to come in contact with patients suffering from the fatty liver disease.
Over her seven years as a liver-hepatology nurse, she learned a proven and tested system, backed by top hepatologists in the country on how to fight this disease.
Dorothy has actively been researching fatty liver disease since 2004 which led her to find the method of diet that will offer hope and relief to sufferers of this disease. Since 2006 she has had the opportunity to test her methods on clients who were at elevated liver fat levels and they all completely back her on her incredible findings. She now offers The Fatty Liver Diet Guide which will provide:
- Scientific and research based Fatty Liver Disease Diet which focuses on immediately stopping the progression of your liver disease.
- Ways to stop consuming liver-damaging products and habits.
- Your ways to save money by not needing expensive drugs or costly doctor visits.
- You with the return of your life and the freedom of not having to worry about the disease ever again.
Fatty Liver Diet Guide Reviews
- Jeremy from Austin – Texas reports this guide worked for him. His doctor is amazed at his ALT and AST levels and cannot believe they are back to normal ranges. Jeremy says the guide is laid out in an easy to follow and understand manner without all the medical jargon. He definitely recommends this guide to anyone suffering from liver disease.
- Camille from Toronto – Canada reports the guide was not easy to follow at first, but she has grown used to it and has gained a whole new insight into her liver disease and how to live healthier. She says this guide is for anyone suffering from liver disease and seeking information on how to deal with it. The guide contains a lot of information she has not been able to find anywhere else.
- Linda from Boston – says the guide was recommended to her by another nurse to help her mom suffering from alcoholic steatohepatitis. She saw improvements in her mom’s health just weeks after beginning to follow the guide’s diet. Her mother was up and moving around without the pain in her right side.
The Cons of Following the Fatty Liver Diet Guide
There are not many negatives to detoxing the liver. When you follow the guide there may be some side effects you might encounter as a result of the toxins flushing from your system,
These side effects are not serious and if occur will not last long. When following the diet, make sure you include plenty of fluids and rest in your routine.