Fatty liver has become a very common disease among people. There may be so many reasons behind this, but a sedentary lifestyle is one of the prime reasons. Having excessive processed food, inactive lifestyle, no exercise boosts the tendency of fatty liver. According to medical science, when excessive fat concentrates inside the liver then the liver will turn into the fatty liver. To be more precisely normal liver tissues turns into adipose fat tissues. The liver is one of the most important organs of human body. If its functions get obstructed for this reason our body’s metabolism rate decreases automatically, and so many other medical issues may occur. There are so many people who are trying to get over from this medical problem. I highly recommend you to follow www.liverdiet.com website.
Causes of fatty liver
You may have fatty liver because of several reasons. Let’s have a look at what causes a fatty liver in adults:
- Alcohol: Alcoholism or excessive drink is one of the most well known causes of fatty liver. Average 15 million people are suffering from fatty liver because of alcoholism.
- Gene: Some people develop this medical issue because of the gene. According to the medical science if any one of your family has non-alcoholic fatty liver then there is high risk to generate this problem in you. Though this is the sad fact it is curable.
- Inactive lifestyle: In these days people do not have much time for exercise. They spend maximum time at office seating on the chair. Moreover, they are getting used to junk foods and processed foods which can be dangerous for your health. This kind of lifestyles increases the risk of having fatty liver.
- Lack of nutrition: This is one of the prime reasons of fatty liver. Proper nutrition is crucial to stay healthy. There are so many people who are not aware of this fact. This is why most of the people develop fatty liver because of this reason.
- Passive health maintenance: Lack of awareness is one of the most well known causes of fatty liver. There are so many people who ignore themselves, and this kind of health problem increases silently. Fatty liver can be very dangerous for you. It is crucial to be aware of your heath always.
If you still have the question what causes a fatty liver in adults, there are so many other reasons as well such as obesity, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, rapid weight loss, and a side effect of some medicines. Fatty liver can be very dangerous for your health and a common question is that can fatty liver disease be reversed? Well, yes! Fatty liver can be reversed. The first and most efficient way is proper fatty liver disease diet. Proper dieting only can give you the relief form fatty liver. Let’s have a look at the some proven ways to reverse the fatty liver:
Effective ways to reverse fatty liver
Fatty liver diet: Proper nutrition and healthy diet is one of the effective ways to get over from fatty liver. Here is the proper fatty liver disease diet:
- Consume less carbohydrate: As previously disused poor diet and lack of nutrition is one of the most vital causes of fatty liver. The liver is the largest organ of human body. If it works correctly you will have high metabolism rate, and you will stay healthy. You have to take adequate amount of each mineral, fiber, fat, and carbohydrate. Less consumption of glucose will help you to get over from fatty liver. Liver turns excess glucose into fat and easily promotes fatty liver. This is why you should avoid pasta, bread, rice, potatoes, breakfast cereals and anything made of flour.
- No alcohol: Alcoholism is the biggest reason of fatty liver. If you are suffering from fatty liver or tend to have this health problem you have to say a big no to alcohol. Having excessive drinking may cause inflammation of the liver and damage normal liver tissues and cells. Even it may cause liver cancer. This is why people with alcoholic fatty liver should avoid alcohol.
- Consume more vegetables, protein, and right fat: having proper nutrition is the best way to heal the fatty liver. It improves the liver function up to a high extent. Having raw vegetables and fruits help to cleanse your liver, and it contributes to remove fat and accumulated toxin from the main blood stream. Protein is very important for our health. Taking adequate amount protein will help to lower the sugar level and weight loss. Moreover, it can help you to get over from the fatty liver. This is why you should put protein on your daily diet. Egg, milk, fish, chicken, sea foods, soya, nuts are the great source of protein. Moreover, the human body needs some healthy fat. Taking healthy fat also removes the risk of fatty liver. Flax seeds, olive oil, nuts, kaju, are the great source of right fat.
- Raw vegetable juice: Sometimes the nutrition of vegetables gets lost after cooking. We may not get the exact nutrition value from cooked vegetables. Green vegetables have chlorophylls which can be destroyed in temperature. This is why raw vegetable juice more useful than cooked vegetables. Fresh vegetables are full of concentrated vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants which are essential for a healthy liver. You can also take fruit juice, but vegetable juice is highly recommended for fatty liver. Consuming raw vegetable juice will help to reduce accumulated toxins from liver and will keep your liver healthy.
Apart from having diet, there are so many other ways to get over form this problem. First of all, if you are suffering from chronic fatty liver and belly pain, you should immediate consult with your doctor and follow his or her prescription. Sometimes doctors suggest liver tonic or vitamin capsule which will give you the quick relief.
There may be so many medicines or surgery of fatty liver which may help you to get over from fatty liver, but self-health awareness only gives you the permanent solution of this biggest health issue. So,if you want to know can fatty liver disease be reversed, then your answer will be the proper nutrition, diet and a healthy lifestyle full of activities that can help you to do so.